Outfit Diaries: Yale & Quinnipiac


Wassup my fellow earthlings (or so I assume)? Last weekend I went up to New Haven, Connecticut for 3 days to check out some colleges I was interested in (Yale and Quinnipiac). I had a lot more fun than I thought I would, and figured I'd share with you the outfits I wore during my trip. Enjoy!

Day 1:


Considering I had to get up at 6:30 AM and drive four hours to Connecticut, it makes sense that I wanted to dress nice and comfortable today. Yet, of course I'd do my best to stay comfy, but stylish at the same time. By the way, please ignore my headband bracelets, I have a terrible habit of putting those on my wrists in case I run into a hair emergency, which is pretty often.

Normally, I'd pair my favorite pair of black boots with this outfit, but I knew I would be walking pretty much the whole day, so I opted for my favorite pair of sneakers. Speaking of sneakers, black sneaks probably would've looked best for this OOTD, but unfortunately, the only pair I have reside on my wish list. Thus once again, my comfy, memory foam sketchers were my best option.


Here's a close up so you guys can see my choker a little better. Oh, how I love chokers.



Chocker - Amazon
Bralette - American Eagle
Oversized Graphic Tee - Dresslink
Leggings - Express
Sketchers - DSW

Day 2:


With nothing to do this day, we went exploring the city of New Haven, and thus, I dressed slightly cuter. However, as you can see, I hadn't really accounted for the weather to be sunny and 80 degrees.


Shirt: This was actually a gift from my grandma, so I don't know where it's from, but here's a similar one.
Tank: Forever21
Leggings: Express
Boots (Steve Madden): DSW

After exploring the town, the family and I decided to go relax on the beach. I actually forgot my bathing suit (why you shouldn't pack last minute), so I had to buy a new one, which was *sigh* painful. We all know the pain of shopping for bathing suits, and honestly, today, I was just not having it. I roamed for about an hour (which is actually good for me), trying on a few to no avail, until I just chose one at random and bought it. I mean, despite being a few sizes too big, I think it's still pretty cute and looks fairly well on me. 


Bathing suit: Kohl's

Day 3:


Yet another day spent in the car. Oooh, fun! Since I would be in a car for four hours after hours spent at Quinnipiac's open house, I dressed extra simple and comfy, like simpler than the first day (please don't judge me). I decided to go with a plain, maroon tee, black shorts, a gray cardigan, my beloved mustache necklace, and the some gray flats.


Shirt: Target
Necklace: Forever21
Cardigan: Forever21
Shorts: Express
Shoes: DSW

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top