Summer is Near!

Why, hello there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wait, wait, wait! I apologize, I swear I'm not a creepy old man. I just got a little overexcited because this is my first post and there's like a .0000001% chance someone is actually reading this right now, which is a really big number if you couldn't tell, so I got really happy and... yeah.

Anyways, guys! Summer is almost here, so I'll be able to give this blog my absolute and total undivided attention that it deserves, and make it the best that it can possibly be for you! 




I just thought it would be nice if I listed some of the goals I had planned for this year (half-year¿?), giving you guys a little more insight about this blog. Yet, not too much! I like to keep things mysterious.

For the book side of things, I'm hoping to read 20 books from now through the rest of the year. Now, I know what some of you may be thinking, "Ugh! 20 books? A five year-old could read more than that! ugh. Ugh! UGH!" Well, do you remember in Pre-K when your teacher would tell you to zip your mouth, lock it, and hide the key because she wanted everyone to shut up? Yeah, well I'm telling you book snobs to zip it, lock it, and throw away the key. I'll probably end up reading way over 20 books in the next 6 months (20.5), it's just that I'm currently getting over a reading slump and want to keep my expectations low. After all, one of the best feelings in the world is when you do better than you thought you would.

For the makeup side of things, I don't really have a goal as much as just wanting to improve my skills. I mean I guess you could call that a goal, but I've really just always had an interest in makeup (Probably because my mom didn't like the idea of me wearing makeup, which only made me want to wear it even more, but hey! Look at me now, still low-key looking like a clown) and wanted to write about it. I'll simply be documenting myself experimenting and finding what style and techniques fit me best, as well how to fleek dem eyebrows. 

Overall, my one big goal is to make the best content to my ability, and I hope you guys will enjoy it.


The best of wishes, Z




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top